About Holy Trinity
The people of our parish come from America, Armenia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Eritrea, Greece, Lebanon, Romania, Russia, Serbia, and Ukraine, among other places.
Church services are sung in English, Greek, and Slavonic
The aim and purpose of our Parish is to keep, practice and proclaim the Orthodox Christian Faith pure and undefiled.
The diakonia (work and ministry) of our Parish includes:
- Proclaiming the Gospel in accordance with the Orthodox faith
- Sanctifying the faithful through God's grace in worship
- Enhancing people's spiritual life
- Instructing others and receiving them into the Church
- Teaching the Orthodox faith and the ethos of the Church
This is the Body of Christ (Ephesians 1:23) and "the pillar and ground of the truth" (I Timothy 3:15).