Attending Divine Services
Given the Metropolis of San Francisco's announcement on June 17, 2021 and the current Washington state guidance effective June 30, 2021, the following recommendations are now in place for Holy Trinity. We sincerely appreciate your support during the past 18 months to keep our community safe.
- Those who are fully vaccinated may choose whether to wear a mask or not
- It is recommended that those who are not vaccinated, including those 4-12 yes of age, continue to wear masks in order to protect themselves and others from potential exposure
- Capacity limits for services are lifted
- Sign-ups for services will no longer be necessary and all services are now open
- Social distancing will be discontinued
- Veneration of icons and holy items will return to the traditional manner
Usher Sign Up
Even though we've lifted restrictions we would still appreciate the community's help in greeting and ushering for our services. Sign up below to help out.
5th Friday after Pentecost
Saints and Feasts Commemorated
Phocas the Holy Martyr, Bishop of Sinope; Ezekiel the Prophet; Pelagia the Righteous of Tinos; Trophimos & Theophilios and the 13 others martyred in Lycia; St. Anna of Levkadio; The Icons of the Most Holy Theotokos of Pochaev; Icon of the Mother of God
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.